Monday, September 21, 2009

Dumb Pregnancy Moment #3

Somehow I managed to leave Walgreens yesterday with two bottles of shampoo and no conditioner. It was not until I was washing my hair this morning in the shower that I realized it. Interesting.

The funny thing was that I spent a lot more time than I had intended in the store yesterday, just trying to figure out what brand to buy. The previous brand smelled AMAZING but has caused me a lot of problems. My pregnancy skin is super sensitive, and because the first shampoo/conditioner I had contained coconut oil, it was causing the skin around my hairline to break out. I wonder if Walgreens will allow me to exchange one of the bottles? Since it doesn't have a tamper seal, they really won't know if I used it or not. Hmmm...

I woke up pretty early this morning- probably around 4:15, and had a tough time getting back to sleep until Casey left around 5:45. Then I slept until 9:15, which is pretty late for me anymore. I'm putzing around the house a little bit longer until I go in to work at noon. I still have pictures to take for class tomorrow, but it looks like the weather isn't going to cooperate too much today. I am supposed to take pictures with 'leading lines' that take your eye from one part of the picture to another... and for some reason I can do things like this until it is an actual assignment... then I can't think of ideas. I may 'cheat' and use some of the pictures I took last Wednesday for my neighbor. Technically I took them before the assignment was given, but if I have things to turn in, I doubt my teacher is really going to look at the date I took them on. Not only that, but it's not like I'm trying to pass pictures off that I took a year ago as new. I have seen people do that in class, and it was really awkward when they get busted because someone spots snow in the picture when it's summer, etc. (Speaking of that, today is the last day of summer! Booo!!)

On that note, I should probably go try to dry my non-conditioned hair, and get ready for work. :)

-Ash

No comments: