Monday, September 14, 2009

Just...blah

Still not sure what's wrong with me right now. I am not feeling like my usual 'people person' self today. I guess I can chalk it up to hormones, but how annoying! Just easily frustrated right now.

I'm trying to motivate myself at work today, but it's just not happening yet. I have been here since noon and it's almost 6:20 now. I tried to take a break and go to McDonald's to get a chocolate shake and see if that would lift my spirits, but so far that's not working either. I guess I just feel tired and a little less tolerant of people the past few days.

I really don't want to be like this so I'm trying to give myself a pep talk and get out of it. It almost seems like one little thing set me off this morning and I haven't been able to shake it yet... and we're talking something super shallow and ridiculous... so much so that I won't even write it in here. But I do realize that my mood was sour from that point and now I am not any better than I was then.

I do all of this complaining, and then someone just came by and asked if I have felt the little one move yet. Thinking about that definitely made me smile. Yay for the momental pick-me-up!

On that note, I should go. I have 30 minutes left and should probably be a bit more productive. :)

-Ash

No comments: