Friday, September 4, 2009

Feeling Peanut!


So this week has been going well, mostly due to the fact that I have started feeling little movements of Peanut in my tummy! I thought at first that it was just digestion or something, but I definitely have been feeling some little pokes and tickles. :-D According to babycenter.com, Peanut is about the size of an apple now. I am willing to bet that it's a small apple, but an apple none-the-less. Today is the start of 15 weeks! I can't believe how fast time is going. I'll post a pic, but I'm going to state that I am definitely not as big as the picture makes me look. The shirt I was wearing makes me look like I have some extra poundage that I don't have... yet.

That said, I definitely feel bigger than I have before. I'm still trying to fit into some of the older t-shirts I have, but my belly is starting to poke out the bottom. Since I've never really been the type of girl that likes to show a lot of skin, I have been layering a lot... and the cooler weather has been a nice excuse. Maybe now I won't get teased about shopping for myself at Gap Kids... I'll be able to do it for Peanut instead! ;)

On another note, I am pretty stoked about going home this weekend. A friend I've had since 6th grade is getting married in Kansas City on Saturday!! It's going to be a fun wedding, for sure. I can't wait to see them, and catch up with other friends I haven't seen in a long time.. some I haven't seen since OUR wedding 6 years ago! I'm sure I'll have a lot to update next time I blog.

That's about it for now... just getting things ready around here... doing laundry, dishes, and whatever cleaning I can stand to do before I have to finish packing. Casey should be in here in about 2 hours, then we'll be on our way to the airport!

Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!

-Ash

1 comment:

Chimpsea said...

I'm so happy that you are feeling movement! I just want to fast-forward and be at 15 weeks now ;) Have fun in KS! Seems like you guys just go there weekly lately!