Friday, September 26, 2008

Falling and Fences

I think I am probably pretty funny to watch from a distance. I just took Charley out to go to the bathroom, and he started pulling me down a hill and I fell on my ass. When I stood up to dust myself off, there was a big black beetle just inside my button-up shirt, so I freaked out and tried to slap it away, but it ended up going farther into my shirt. I'm pretty sure that this 30 second period of my life would have been funny for someone else to witness. Just thought I would share, so you can laugh at/with me, too. :)

Casey's here now and we're going to go to lunch and then to take pictures of the back of the house again for the fence people. I think building the fence could be an interesting situation between the Home Owner's Association, the Village of Plainfield, the fence building company, and any other people in between that seem to need copies of the survey of our house, various permits, and other random applications. It's starting to get slightly ridiculous, but at least we are trying to cover all of the bases so we don't make any mistakes. That wouldn't be a good way to start our new life in Plainfield!

That's all... for now.

-Ash

No comments: