Friday, September 19, 2008

It's been a busy day already! Casey and I are taking a road trip this weekend, so I've been getting things ready for that. We're taking my car, and I didn't want to take it in the condition I got it in because it looked like the delivery drivers had taken it mudding or something... so Charley and I took it to one of the automatic car washes. That scared the crap out of him! He couldn't figure out what all the brushes and things were doing around him. There were so many strange noises- his poor little ears were shoved back against his head the whole time. He's better now- he's taking a nap on the bed. I'm also doing laundry, and the last time I went to put the clothes in the dryer, I heard Charley scratching on the door all the way from the lobby. He's really freaking out, and I'm sure the road trip isn't going to help matters. He will get to play with other dogs this weekend, though, so that will be good for him. I'm sure he'll get plenty of attention. :)

I need to pack to get ready to leave. Casey's coming home early from work (hopefully around 3 or 3:30) so we can get on the road. I probably won't have access to the internet much this weekend, but I'll definitely update on Monday. I'm sure I'll have plenty to write!

-Ash

No comments: