Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good morning!!

We've got mail! I called the Columbia post office and finally got everything settled with our forwarding address. For some reason, it would not allow me to change our address to a PO Box online, but they had me fill out the paper form and said it would not be a problem. They also agreed to forward all the mail they'd been saving to our PO Box today. (Sigh of relief).

As soon as all of that got figured out, Charley heard a horn and started barking. Turns out, the horn was from the 18-wheeler that had arrived with my car!!! I officially have a vehicle again!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! So I just ate some breakfast, and I'm planning to get around here and take Charley to the Doggie Deli which is not far from the hotel (but not really in walking distance- for me, at least). I know it won't be the same as Three Dog Bakery (we miss you guys a BUNCH!) but it'll have to do for now. I just want to drive around today and explore. With the new GPS!! Yay!!!

That's really about it for now. At this rate, though, I'll surely have more to write later. I just had to share the good news! :-D

-Ash

No comments: