Monday, September 29, 2008

Get me outta here!!

So far this morning, I have
  1. Woken up at 7:45 to Francisco, the maintenance guy, busting into our room. No one told him the room was occupied, so he came right in... not his fault, but I will say that Charley scared the crap out of him...
  2. Gotten a phone call from the front desk by the manager, who wanted to know why we weren't staying in room 235. Room 235 is our internet room for now. We weren't supposed to move all of our stuff to it, according to Kimberly.
  3. Recieved another phone call from someone at the front desk, needing another description of what was going on. I'm so annoyed with this place right now. At least I have a room to go to to blog about it for now... I know I won't have internet for the next two days because we'll have to move out of this room tonight (235) and then we're going to get the HECK out of here on Wednesday. The movers are scheduled to show up between 8 and 10 with all of our stuff Wednesday morning. Hooray!! Get me out of this stupid place!!!
That's about it for now. I slept too much again this morning. I have a bunch to do, so I need to get a move on. We're almost out of here! I wonder what else will happen before we leave... all I know is that this place needs a serious lesson in communication.

I'll write back soon- next time I'll probably be writing from OUR NEW HOUSE! Thank you LORD!!!!!!

-Ash

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yay for the new house this week! I know how hard it is to stay in the hotel with dogs. Imagine my two in a small hotel room; thank God I got two beds, even though they were so scared they kept coming onto my bed. :-/ It'll all be worth it and when you get into your new house, you'll forget all of this (unless you go back and re-read your blog). ;) Miss you!