Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Entry #2...

You know I'm bored when you get more than one entry in one day.

I just tried instant coffee for the first time. The first and last time, in fact. It is disgusting. It has this strange after-taste that reminds me of the sulfur smell on the 4th of July. I even put in a ton of half & half and sugar, but that definitely didn't help. Ugh.

That's really about it. I'm watching TV, something I haven't done a lot of until I've been stuck in this hotel room. Ellen just interviewed the author of a book I'm reading called New Moon. It's the second book in the "Twilight Series" about vampires. I'm fairly addicted and I'll need the 3rd book soon as I've blazed through the first half in the past 3 days. I've always had a thing for vampires, so this is an easy read for me. (I also think it's geared toward a younger audience, but since it's about vampires, I'm willing to overlook that fact.)

I think Casey's going to the health club tonight after work, so I have a bit of extra time before he gets home. I'm going get involved in the book and hopefully the time will pass quickly. It's strange to go from complete chaos to boredom in less than a week. It's also strange to know that I'm writing so much about being bored. That must be boring for you to read. I'll try to spice it up a bit soon, somehow. :)

-Ashley

No comments: