Friday, March 11, 2011

Bumming Around

I am currently being a bum and uploading videos to YouTube. My username is lilbitfromks13 if anyone wants to look it up. I am trying to get all my videos in one place so it'll take awhile to upload them, but I have so many that I wanted to share! I really should be doing something more productive. Keaton's napping right now so I figured instead of cleaning like I've tried to do the rest of the week, I would sit here, watch TV, and upload videos. Man, I am pathetic.

I will say I've been glued to the TV this morning since I found out about the 8.9 earthquake in Japan- I have a lot of friends there that I haven't heard from and am worried about. Hopefully they are all okay... it is devastating. At least with a hurricane or typhoon you know it's coming, but an earthquake is one incredible, unpredictable force of nature. Scary, scary stuff.

Today is supposed to be beautiful here... finally... so I think my friend Kelley, her son Nolan, and Mr. K and I will head to the park later. I sure hope this means Spring is coming soon!!

-Ash

No comments: