Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Quick Update

My "conversation" with Keaton yesterday:

Me: "What does a doggy say?"
Keaton: "Woof" (or something like it)
Me: "What does the wind say?"
Keaton: "Whooossshhh" (mostly blowing air out of his mouth)
Me: "What does Mommy say?"
Keaton: "Huh uh."

LOL... smart kid. I feel like all I do is say 'No' or 'Huh Uh' these days... he's into EVERYTHING! Today he threw a fit because I took something away from him... he is very independent and opinionated lately! He has also decided that he is scared of the bathtub/taking a bath. He did just fine at swimming today, so I have a feeling I freaked him out when I put that bubble machine in the tub last week. Dang it!! I tried bathing him last night and he wouldn't sit down and held onto me for dear life. Hopefully this will pass soon! Today he figured out how to unroll the toilet paper in the bathroom. I can't help but laugh right now... it is a little frustrating sometimes, but the kid is learning tons of things and it's fun to watch him become more independent. Usually.

I know I have a ton of things to update, but I just spent the last hour uploading photos I took yesterday at my Salon for their new website. I just sent them to get feedback... hopefully they like them! It's been awhile since I've taken pics and I always get a little anxious beforehand. Anyway, if they like them, I'll be going back soon to take pictures of the employees. I get a free haircut out of the deal! :-D

That's all for now. Mr. K should wake up soon and hopefully we'll make it to see our friends at the park at 2. Today is BEAUTIFUL outside... can't wait to go get some Vitamin D!! :-D

-Ash

No comments: