Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rough start to the week.

Week so far:

1) Keaton and I have been sick since Monday. He's been sneezing and coughing up a storm (luckily no fever, though!) and I have been congested/dizzy/exhausted during that time. The weather outside has been crappy so I guess we're not missing much, but it's making the week go rather slooooow....

2) We are still trying to find the next four-legged Hetrick. Casey's made a few phone calls and while we can't actually get a dog until after our trip to Galveston next week, it's exciting to think that we'll probably have a new family member by the end of next month. :)

I am trying to think of something else to write, but unfortunately I can't think of anything. That's how exciting this week has been. If we are lucky, Keaton and I will both feel better tomorrow and I will be able to take pictures for my friend Kelley of her son Nolan for Easter. That is good motivation to feel better quick!

I'll write more later, hopefully it will be a bit more exciting. :-)

-Ash

No comments: