Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Keaton Turns 3!!

Our little man is THREE today. I feel almost numb to it, because it is hard to believe that three years ago I pushed for THREE hours and finally met the little man that has completely changed our lives. Three is the magic number, I suppose?


Every year on Keaton's birthday, I read the entry about his birth. I think I still will today, but I have to say that it's surreal to read things like that and remember so many parts of it when I'm so close to doing it again. I hope the boys allow their older brother to have his own special day. :)

Today I got to go with Mom and Keaton to take him to school. He seemed really excited about it, and I was able to sing Happy Birthday to him with his classmates and teacher this morning. While his morning didn't start out so great (he's been a grump lately!) he did manage to smile for me for the picture, and seemed happier as the morning went on. I hope he had a good day at school. Tonight we will open some more gifts and eat a nice dinner together at home. Casey has gone all out for this birthday- decorating, surprising Keaton with the food he likes, calling him from work, etc. He's such a good Daddy. I'm really glad Keaton has a Dad that makes it so special, especially since I can't do much to help this year. Keaton's got a great role model to look up to.

Well, I guess that's about all for now! Ready for Keaton and Casey to get home so we can celebrate!

-Ash

No comments: