Friday, February 15, 2013

Kicks from the inside

Both boys are moving around so much tonight..I've got one kicking my ribcage and the other kicking my bladder! They are very active right now. I always get a little concerned they might break my water from all their squirming...I've heard of it happening to others! Man I hope not. Now I want to make it to Monday. But I guess I'm kind of ready either way...as ready as I can be.

Today we got a call from the family that took Riese on Sunday saying that he nipped at one of the kids over a toy, so it wasn't going to work out with them. He isn't normally like that at all, so I'm sad that it happened, but I had one guy on standby so I called him and he was so excited that he agreed to come tonight and get Riese. They hit it off right away. I think this one will pan out.

Anyway, that's about it for tonight. Almost time for Procardia and sleep. 34+ (almost) 5!

-Ashley

No comments: