Friday, March 26, 2010

Better Day... 6 weeks old!

Well it looks like the Zantac is starting to work- I've had a mostly happy kid today! He's been eating every 4 hours now, and seems to be in a lot less pain today. I even took him in to work to meet people this afternoon and he didn't cry until we got back home, b/c he was hungry and needed a diaper change. So glad things are looking up.

Yesterday he'd been screaming a good chunk of the day, but wouldn't you know, the second Casey got home from work he was happy... so much so that when he saw Casey's face, he gave the biggest smile we've seen so far! It was pretty amazing, not to mention adorable!! He did smile at my eyebrows earlier in the day... I noticed he was looking at them so I moved them up and down... he grinned at that. It was still no where near the smile he gave Casey! I was a little jealous b/c all I've gotten this week was a lot of screaming and spit up... but I think it's cool that Case can come home from a long day and get to see that. :-D I'll hopefully see it one of these days in my direction. :)

I guess that's about it... I can't believe he's 6 weeks old today!! Time flies.

-Ash

No comments: