Friday, September 17, 2010

Houston, we have a tooth!

Finally, after months of drool, pain meds, and fussiness, WE HAVE A TOOTH!! It wasn't there yesterday morning, but by afternoon it had popped through the gums. (If you're wondering, it's the lower front tooth on the right.) Yay!!! I had to wait until he was passed out yesterday to actually see it because he refuses to let me look in there, and sure enough, there was a tiny little point sticking up. :) It's through even more this morning. I wonder what he'll look like with teeth! I guess we'll find out very soon. My little guy is growing up!

He also started this funny growling thing last night. I'm not sure where it came from but he thinks it's pretty entertaining. I like it more than the fake cough!!

I think we're going to have a play date with Kelley and possibly Danielle this morning, so it'll be nice to get out of the house while Casey's working so we don't keep interrupting him... it's hard not to when he's home, so I have to pretend like he's not here at all so he can actually get work done. If that doesn't work out, I may take Keaton out to search for his Halloween costume. We've decided to only dress him up this year since he won't be Trick or Treating long, and we don't have any costume parties or anything to go to so it won't be worth the three of us getting totally dressed up and spending the time and money to have a theme if he won't even remember it anyway. Next year should be more involved.

That's all for this morning. At the rate he's going this week, he may be walking by Monday!


-Ash

No comments: