Sunday, February 20, 2011

Moving On

I got a new cell phone yesterday!! So far I like it a lot, and have probably spent a bit too much time playing around with it so far, but it is pretty awesome. :) The not-so-awesome part is that they weren't able to get the photos from my old phone, so all the pics of Charley, Keaton, etc., are gone. I forgot to remind the guy helping us last night to take them off, but I called them this morning and my old phone was still there, so I went in to see what they could do. The guy tried hard to help me, but for some reason my new phone would not accept photos from the old one, and in order to get them off myself I would have to buy an adapter for the old phone, hook it up to my own computer, and hope for the best. I didn't see a point in buying an adapter for a phone I don't have anymore, to get pictures that wouldn't be very good quality anyway... but the sentimental part of me is pretty bummed right now. I wish there would have been a computer there to borrow, or equipment I could have used, but alas it was not to be. Oh well... I have tons of pictures of both the boys anyway, so I will try not to think about it anymore- what's done is done. Now I have a nice new phone with web access, so if I get any good ones I'll be sure to put them on Flickr or something ASAP! Lesson learned. Hopefully.

That's all for now...

-Ash

No comments: