Friday, February 4, 2011

Off day

Day 18: A photo of your town.

Downtown Naperville

Unfortunately I don't have any cool pictures of Topeka, or Plainfield, so I will do my 3rd 'town', Naperville. This pic was taken on the riverwalk in downtown Naperville, very close to the hospital where Keaton was born. :)

I'm having a rough day today. Maybe I can chalk it up to a rough week.. I dunno. I guess I just feel kind of off today, and I have for a few days now. I don't know if I'm trying to get sick (I hope not!!!) or if my hormones are changing again or what, but I just don't feel like myself. Maybe this cold, snowy weather is making me a little depressed. It will pass. Just helps to write it out sometimes because I tend to dwell on it, and that's not healthy.

I suppose that's enough for right now- I may write again later. It does not feel like Friday, but I'm SOOOO glad it is!!! Can't wait for Casey to be home and the weekend to officially start!

-Ash

No comments: