Thursday, February 17, 2011

Photo Catch-up

Hellooooo, it's me again. Who else would it be? Ha. Anyway, I decided that since I am spending time cleaning up the DVR, I should also catch up on the 30 Day Photo Challenge since I am pretty far behind.

Day twenty-three: a photo of something you want to do someday.
Hiding behind the camera, as usual
Photographer... of some kind. Day 24 is similar: A photo of what you want to be when you grow up. We'll just use the same pic. Again, I have a long way to go and a lot to learn, but that's my goal!

Day twenty-five: a photo that inspires you:
The End
This photo inspires me for several reasons. It was the first day of our lives together. I love how we look like little kids... and in a way, we were... but it reminds me of how far we've come. We are still together all these years later, and I am inspired by the love we have always had. I like that we are still kids at heart, and hopefully we always will be.

 That's all for today... just felt like writing again. :)

-Ash

1 comment:

Chimpsea said...

I have that wedding pic on my wall of fame :) It is one of my all-time favorite wedding pics!