Friday, January 16, 2009

Awwww Nuts!



My car battery died for the second time this week. Luckily I was at home and the thing wouldn't start, so it's not like I was stranded somewhere in this ridiculous cold. But I was excited to get out of the house today! Grrrr... at least we have dinner plans with Kyle & Mandi tonight, so with the help of Casey, I'll get to see the outside world! Yay!

I got a call about the job I mentioned in the previous post... yeah, that's not going to happen. Somewhere, there is a job out there waiting for me... I just hope it comes sooner than later! I guess I'm glad I didn't have an interview or anything for today, because I would have had to call a cab! That may have been embarrassing.

It's official... Charley hates the UPS guy. He seems to drive down our street a lot and deliver to the neighbors (and a few times to us lately, woo hoo!)... but Charley has started this weird howling bark anytime he hears the UPS vehicle, so I guess I will always know when a delivery is being made. It's strange, though- Charley has never barked before, except in his sleep! He's becoming more of a watch dog, which is nice.

I think I finally got my transcript stuff figured out with Allen County. They had put a hold on my transcript until I did exit counseling for my student loan. Funny thing is, I left ACCC in 2003, and just found out about this exit interview thing this week. Lame! But they took the hold off of my transcript now, so hopefully COD will get that in the next week or so, and then they can evaluate my previous classes to find out if I need to retake any of them. Whatever they determine will also allow me to find out when I will graduate! This is taking forever!!!!

I think that's all of my randomness for this afternoon. I guess I'll play some more Wii Fit... it scolded me last night for not playing in a week... oops! I'm glad to have something to hold me accountable, though. Even if it is a little electronic trainer whose lips don't even move when it 'talks'. I'll take whatever I can get. ;)

Later,

Ash

PS: Dad, thanks for the info about dog poop in the yard. Good to know! ;)

The picture is from our back yard... special thanks to MeadWestvaco (MWV) for providing the wooden ruler! ;P

No comments: