Saturday, January 10, 2009

When life gives you snow...


...stop complaining about it and run around in it like a 5 year old.

It's been snowing since last night, and we probably have almost 6 inches now. Every time I looked outside, it made me depressed, so I decided to go out and get the mail and take Charley with me. We ended up playing in the back yard for awhile; I chased him around and he kept putting his nose in the snow and then sneezing it all off. We may have to do that again later when we both thaw out a bit.

Casey and I are being lazy today. We decided we aren't going anywhere, so he's played a computer game, I watched some TV and took a nap with Charley. That may just be the extent of what we do today. I have not played Wii Fit for two days, and I know it's going to ask me where I've been, but that's okay- I felt the need to take a little break. I may challenge Casey to some Wii Sports later or something so I can say I actually got a little bit of exercise today except for chasing Charley in the snow.

Casey took a few pics of us while we were playing... enjoy!

-Ash

No comments: