Thursday, January 15, 2009

Random thoughts


Charley Brown in the back yard... he dug a 'tunnel' in the snow so he could go to the bathroom. He just kept running back and forth along the same path. Funny kid. :)

So, good news- somehow, the blizzard totally skipped us! My dreams came true!! Until now... it's so freaking cold here!!!!! They said the wind chill makes it feel like -40. I don't even know what else to say about that.

I think yesterday was one of the most productive days I've had in a looooong time! I didn't get much done today, but I got enough done yesterday that I don't feel quite as bad about it. I plan to get out tomorrow and run some errands. They say it's going to get up in the 20s this weekend! Yay for the warm front!!

Kyle & Mandi want to hang out tomorrow night, and although I'm not sure what we'll be doing, I'm glad to go out with them again. Glad I didn't totally scare them away last time! :)

I may have a lead on my resume... I'll update on that as soon as I hear something!

I guess that's about it. I mainly wanted to let everyone know that while we are really freaking cold here, everything is still going fine.

Talk to you soon!

-Ash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear of the warming trend. We're getting one too. I'm concerned about Charlie making a trail to the potty stop. If he is using the same area over and over, you're going to have dead grass on your hands next year. Make sure you pick up the poop and get it in the trash. Fixing a soiled area is a lot of unnecessary work. You have to dig out the area to about six inches and put in new soil and seed.I know this from experience.
Pops