Monday, November 23, 2009

Pictures, pictures, pictures...





I'm not sure that the pictures from week 26 will tell you how much I've grown... in fact, it makes me look smaller than before, in my opinion. I will say that black is apparently really slimming, and the angle is a factor as well. Oh well, I guess that just means that next picture update I will probably look super huge. Or something. I don't know... it really depends on who you ask. Haha...

It was a good weekend, overall. I got some shopping done for my birthday (the shirt in the picture is one I bought at Target in the Maternity section, and so far I think it's my favorite). I took a ton of pictures this weekend- almost 400, in fact- in two different 'sessions' for friends. The first one was of my friend Ashlee's baby boy, Dominick. Besides some lighting issues and the fact that he slept most of the time, we got a few good ones. Yesterday I met up with my hair stylist, her boyfriend, her sister, and her sister's boyfriend, and took some pictures of them for her mom for Christmas. I had a lot of fun with them, and I think the pictures turned out well! There are always things I would change afterward, but overall I am happy with the way it all went. I used a new function on my camera (new to me, at least) and really liked the way it turned out. It's nice that I've had the camera almost 2 years now and I'm still finding out so much more about it. :)

I guess that's about it... I'm awake now because I woke up when Casey's alarm went off this morning and by the time I got up, used the bathroom, and tried to go back to sleep, I was hungry. So 1st breakfast is out of the way... I'll eat another one when I wake up later. I don't work today until 1 so I will probably bum around the house until then. The Hetricks arrive on Wednesday afternoon, and leave on Saturday evening. They are saying it's going to possibly snow on Thanksgiving this year.. ahhhh! It's hard to think about that when we had such a beautiful weekend... it was almost 60 yesterday! Oh well, it was bound to get freezing at some point. I'm glad it waited this long.

Time for me to go back to sleep. :)

-Ash

No comments: