Monday, November 2, 2009

Sleep?

Well, last night was pretty interesting. After a very long, somewhat stressful day, I tried to settle down around 11:30 or 12, but did not have much luck. Case went to bed around midnight, and I tossed and turned for a bit. I was almost asleep when I remembered that Case had asked me to set up the coffee pot so it would start brewing at 5:30 am when he woke up. So I get up and do that. Get back to bed, and actually get to sleep (close to 1:30 at this point), only to wake up at 3:30 because Charley started getting sick. He went outside and ate grass for almost 10 minutes. When I crawled back in bed, Peanut started doing an aerobic workout on my insides... it was pushing really hard on different parts of my stomach, and kicking harder than I remember it kicking before! At one point it almost felt like the head was pressing against just below my ribcage... there was definitely a body part of some kind pushing HARD!!! I wonder if I could have seen something bulging out if I would have been able to look. This went on for awhile. Next thing I know, Casey's alarm is going off. I was then wide awake, so I stayed up watching TV until about 7:30ish. Finally got about 2 more hours of sleep before rolling out of bed. I haven't looked in the mirror yet, but I'm afraid to... the dark circles are probably out of control! VERY glad that I'm not scheduled to work until 1 today...

That's about all I can write for now. A lot went on yesterday, but I don't have the energy to write about it right now. I'll update later. Looking forward to 7:00 tonight when I can come home and attempt to relax again. :)

-Ash

No comments: