Saturday, January 12, 2013

Keatonisms

This kid is getting more hilarious every day... I swear.

*****

My Mom's GPS stopped working while Keaton was in the car, and for some reason he enjoys hearing the lady's voice. K: "She went on a coffee break, Grandma."

"We took the scenic route...all the way to the scenic route place."

One Direction was on Ellen, and Keaton asked who they were, so I told him. He then counted them and said, "There are five directions, Mommy."

"It's a Jupiter thing." ??
 

Casey to Keaton: "Where's your curiosity?
K: "I dunno where my curiosity is. My curiosity is in my tummy."

"My stomach has a headache."

"Crackers, crackers! That's Grandma in English." ??

After kissing my arm and hand: "You're a good Mommy. You're doing a good job." (Excellent timing on this one...my kid is intuitive.)

No comments: