Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Whatchu say, Mr. K?

Keatonisms over the past few weeks:

Keaton to Grandma, "You taste like tomatoes..... I taste like Grandma." Haha...?

He came to kiss his brothers goodnight and give them a hug. Sometimes I ask him if he wants to say anything to them because they can hear him now... He'll either say "Thomas the Train" or "Stay in there, brudders!" Love it. :-D


(Referring to his place mat with the United States):
"I got syrup on Mississippi!"
"There's something yucky on Alabama."

"Okay little Grandma... okay baby Grandma." (He's talking to my tiny Mom, so I guess I can see where that came from.. lol...)

"No more submarines!!!" --No idea.

"Riese is stinky. We're trying to get the stink off of him."

Me: "Goodnight, Big Man."
K: "Ack-shu-wee, I'm not big yet. I will be soon, dough!" :-D
Too soon, I'm afraid.


**Favorite things Keaton says on a regular basis:

(When he gets in trouble): "Okay, I won't do dat any-more."

(When he sees me eating anything, especially chocolate, while batting his eyes): "You wanna share that with me, Mommy?"

(When he sees a pretty girl, especially a celebrity): "What her name again, Mommy?"

"You wanna play with me?"

"You take your medicine yet, Mommy?"

"Okay, here's the plan..."


ADORE this child. He needs his own reality TV show. Okay, maybe not.. but he entertains me. :)

-Ash

No comments: