Monday, October 19, 2009

Laughter is the best medicine...

There is nothing quite like laughing until you cry... which is what I just did. I am trying hard to remember what the heck was so funny... I was watching America's Funniest Home Videos (I try to at least once or twice a week) and tonight I lost it over some clips of dogs... seriously I don't remember what made me laugh so hard... but I laughed until no sound was coming out, and I thought I might possibly pee my pants. I had tears streaming down my face... and I'm still recovering. Whoo!!

In other news, I just found out that my other KSU roommate is pregnant! Crazy stuff. I think that brings the count up to 13 girls I know that are pregnant right now, and a lot of them are within a few weeks of me. Talk about a baby boom! There are going to be a lot of little ones around the first of the year!

I really think that's it for now. I had a loooong day at work that was actually pretty stressful at times, but AFV made me forget about it for now, so I don't think it's worth revisiting. I'll write again later!

-Ash

No comments: