Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Newest Peanut Pictures!!!




Yay for Peanut not looking like a peanut anymore!!! He/She did not flash us, either! The sonogram went very well. We got to see just about every side of the baby (besides the nether regions), including all the chambers of the heart! Everything looks good, and we are right in line with the due date, February 26th. The next pic is my favorite... I love the first one because it was when Peanut waved its little hand, and we saw the mouth move! But the next one is my fave because it is a very tiny little foot and I can't wait to see it in person!! (I have a slight obsession with little baby feet.. haha... and now that my kid is starting to kick, it's kind of fun to see the feet that are kicking my internal organs!) :)



The next two are of the heartbeat (137 bpm) and a profile shot.





I've gained a little weight (3 lbs) and they're telling me to eat more protein and drink more water, but don't seem concerned about anything. In all, not a bad visit! We're not really impressed with some of the reception staff and a few of the nurses, but we went on an off day when my normal nurse practitioner wasn't there. I'm not too worried. It would take a lot to make me feel down right now after getting to see the baby and knowing that everything is working the way it's supposed to.

That's all for now... more later! :-D

-Ash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest little foot I have ever seen on a sonogram! It is the first little foot I have ever seen on a sonogram...but we won't tell anybody that...ok! Oh heck...I forgot that this is on the internet...but I'm certain that I will be forgiven...since it is the foot of my first grandchild! Love ya...Mom

Jenny said...

Yay for 3 pounds! That's what I'm at too. :) Thanks for sharing the pics. The foot is just the cutest!!