Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Highlights

Highlights of the day:

  • Keaton is taking nap #3 in his crib! The current one was ideal- he was wide awake when I put him in, and he fell asleep on his own. I hope this becomes a habit!

  • Taking Mr. K to Walmart and seeing our happy greeter guy, who finally got to meet Keaton. About a year ago I was waddling around Wally World and he noticed I was pregnant... I am surprised we haven't gotten to see him since then- with Keaton, at least. He gave the guy a big smile, and the guy (Claudio) said, "His smile is just like his Mama!" :-D

  • I have gotten a lot of good feedback on Keaton's costume, which makes all the time I spent very worth it. Not only that, but I hadn't tried it on him before until we got to the zoo, so there were a lot of things that could have gone wrong- I'm happy to say it fits well, and he's an adorable little owl! I'm glad it worked out so well, and I'm also glad I didn't have to sew a pattern or anything. Fabric glue and velcro did the trick. :)

  • The weather here is crazy, but we skipped the super severe weather this morning. The winds are insane, but luckily the tornadoes that were close by skipped by Plainfield. Keaton and I almost got blown away while going in and out of Walmart earlier.

Pretty excited about Keaton's swimming lessons that start tomorrow! And my haircut... it's long overdue.

-Ash

No comments: