Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lil Punkin

One of the events I was most excited about this time last year finally came true; We took Keaton to the Pumpkin Patch today! He wasn't the smiliest guy on the planet, but I think we got some decent pictures. We tried going yesterday with our friends in Schaumburg, but it was 80 degrees and INSANE with people. We parked and walked in, then turned right back around... not to mention the fact that Keaton fell asleep while we were trying to find a parking space. I'm glad today worked out- we decided to get there shortly after it opened, and beat the crowds and heat.

We got pumpkins that look like us- I got a paler pumpkin than Casey's, and although I was tempted, decided not to get one that was white... it was probably a little too accurate. :) We got a little baby Keaton pumpkin. I can't wait to decorate them! I will take pictures and hopefully post them soon. If they aren't here, you can always check out Flickr. We also got Keaton a tiny little one, which he could hold in his hand and enjoyed teething on.

Ahhhh- Speaking of teeth, I almost forgot!!! Keaton got his second tooth on Friday! It's right next to the first one, on the bottom. Those are some SHARP little teeth. Yikes!

I guess that's about all for today. Casey's mowing the lawn, Keaton's sleeping, and I'm procrastinating cleaning the house. Guess it's time to get on it.

-Ash

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I can't wait to see the pumpkins!!! Love you guys!