Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Spoiler Alert

We recently started watching Dexter and are finally on Season 3 out of 5. *No worries, I won't unveil anything here, for those of you who haven't seen it yet.* So far, I LOVE IT. It is nice to watch them all on DVD because you don't have to worry about commercials or cliffhangers. It is not nice, however, to be 2 seasons behind and find out plot twists while innocently watching Access Hollywood. Curse you, Billy Bush! He was interviewing someone about a show they are on and then he said, "Wow, I can't believe _____ happened to your character on Dexter, and _____ did it!" Ahhhhhhh!!! Not cool. I was so mad, I yelled at the TV and startled Keaton.

In happier news, Keaton started swimming lessons today. He did great, and seems to like the water just like I used to. He won't actually learn strokes or anything, of course, it just gets him used to the water. We sing songs and play games, and it allows the Moms to get a little workout. I may not be overweight, but I sure am out of shape! I think my legs may be jello-y tomorrow. :)

Case is on his way to Tulsa again tonight. He went last week, too, for work. At the beginning of November, he'll be in Salt Lake City for the AIChE conference. Hopefully it'll be the last big trip he has to take for awhile... I hate when he's gone! Hopefully Tiny Man will sleep well for me tonight. We are currently hanging out on the couch- he's getting sleepy so maybe he won't fight it tonight.

Halloween is this weekend!! Can't wait!

-Ash

No comments: