Sunday, November 21, 2010

FOUR

It's official- Keaton has four teeth! I was tickling him this morning and took a peek on top while he was laughing (because he won't let me feel around in there with my fingers right now) and to my surprise, there was another pearly white on the upper left. For all I know, it could have come in yesterday- he was drooling a ton and had things in his mouth constantly. Wow.

That's really about all for today (so far)... we had breakfast and Casey's raking the yard. Soon I have to get my butt in gear and start cleaning to get ready for Thanksgiving and the arrival of the Hetrick family. I've got a lot to do! PS: Keaton tried scrambled eggs for the first time this morning. So far the jury's out on what he really thought about them, but he did put them in his mouth and chew a little. Then gagged. (As usual.) We'll try again later.

-Ash

No comments: