Friday, November 5, 2010

What I Like About You

If you click on the picture, you might catch a glimpse of the little teeth again!
Mr. K continues to amaze me... here are a few of my faves:

1) He has started patting me when I feed or burp him.
2) He sings now. It's hilarious. Okay, not so hilarious when we're out in public and trying to listen to other things (i.e. Storytime, my counselor, etc), but pretty great at home or in the car.
3) He likes to cuddle, especially when he's tired... he gives little hugs and sometimes open mouth kisses. He also cuddles with his stuffed animals- especially Ernie!
4) The belly laughs are the absolute BEST. He has such a cute laugh, and I think Case and I do anything and everything just to hear it.
5) He smiles when we go get him out of the crib. This is especially nice after he's had a good nap. Sometimes it's even highlighted by a big, excited squeal!
6) He thinks it's funny when I wear a hat, and likes to pull it off my head. This should make the winter months entertaining...
7) He rolls and rolls and rolls now, and when he gets to a place where he wants to be, he gets a HUGE smile on his face. Especially if I notice he's done it and acknowledge him. Too funny.
8) He peeks around things now.It's especially cute in the high chair when he peeks to see the toy he dropped.

There are probably a bunch more, but those are the main ones of late that are noteworthy. Such a fun kid. :-D

-Ash

No comments: