Saturday, November 20, 2010

Toe-riffic

Well, I broke another toe. At least, I'm pretty sure I did. And it was pure and simple clumsiness. I now have one toe on each foot that is colorful and a little less straight. Awesome.

In other news, Keaton is super close to crawling now. He is rolling all over the place- over toys, laptops- anything that could get in his way. I wouldn't be shocked if he were crawling by Thanksgiving at this rate! Let the baby-proofing begin!

I had a nice day today with my boys. We went to Schaumburg to visit our friends Melanie & Eddie that had a baby girl named Amber four weeks ago. Keaton did well and smiled at her when he saw her sleeping in her crib, which was super cute. He also really enjoyed the company of Vivian, our friend Dongxia's little girl. He loved watching her hop and skip around Mel & Eddie's apartment. Whenever she was near him, he couldn't take his eyes off her. He loves watching older kids... especially girls. :)

I guess that's all for now- Case and I are watching Dexter. I'll try to update again soon!

-Ash

No comments: