Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bye Bye Belly Button...

My belly button is GONE. In fact, it sticks out a bit now on the outside ridge, so if I look down at my t-shirt, I can see a little bump now. Sticking out of the big bump, I mean. WEIRD. I may or may not take a picture at some point... and I hope to see my 'inny' again sometime in the future.

I ate pretty much all day long yesterday. I am determined to gain more weight and actually measure up to where I need to be on the 25th! I realize that if the baby has decided to slow down in growth, my efforts will not matter as much, but there is a possibility it could be my fault and not Peanut's, so I'm not going to take that chance!

I couldn't sleep much at all last night, so I went to bed around 1:30, got up probably 3 times in the night to go to the bathroom, and woke up at 5:30 to eat first breakfast after Casey left for work. He works late tonight- he has a meeting that will make him get home after 7. The crib people are coming today between 4-6... I sort of hope they come later and Casey comes home earlier, that way he can inspect the crib before they leave. I plan to do that as well, so hopefully nothing is wrong with it. It would be awkward if I find something wrong and have to tell them to take it back... again. Thinking positive thoughts, though!

Watched a lot of TV last night when I couldn't sleep. I recorded Conan and watched it, mainly for the monologue about Jay Leno and Conan's stabs at NBC. It was pretty hilarious at times... poor Conan. He's really getting screwed over by the network, and at this rate he doesn't hold back with the jokes. Even his guests get into it. As I posted in my Facebook status earlier this week- I like the pale skin more than the big chin. Sad to see Conan's run come to an end.

I also watched American Idol last night... dear God. I knew Atlanta would be crazy!! Guitar girl reminded me too much of of Kelly Pickler and made me want to throw something at the TV. Larry, the guy at the end that sang the song about Pants on the Ground, was hilarious. I had that song in my head for a LONG time afterward. Maybe that's why I didn't sleep well...

Anyway, really not much else to write about right now. I need to go back to sleep! Let's hope Charley and Baby Hetrick will allow it! :)

-Ash

No comments: