Sunday, January 10, 2010

Trifecta

Whhhhhhy am I awake right now? The Trifecta has done me in again; Moving baby, twitching dog, snoring husband. The pessimistic side of me says that things are only going to get more interesting (read 'worse') as time goes on.

I think they baby has started to drop a bit. I have been fairly uncomfortable the last two days. We'll see what the Doc says tomorrow.. which reminds me... I didn't write down the time for my doctor's appointment. Yikes! Normally they call and remind me, but since it's the weekend, I haven't heard from them at all. Oh well, the office is only about 5 minutes away from our house, so if I need to I can run over there without much warning.

Not much to write, really. I'm just awake and bored. Yesterday, Casey and I spent a good chunk of the day inside, until we decided to get around and run some errands (which was nice b/c I was going on Day 3 without leaving the house and it was driving me crazy!!). We took the title for the Mazda to the Toyota dealership, then went to Blockbuster and Target. We ended up getting more baby stuff at Target so we can be ready when Peanut gets here. We bought a monitor, a small travel changing pad, some newborn mittens, a set of Swaddlers... and I think that's it. Still trying to figure out what type of bottles to buy, but I guess that will come in time... and I have a bit of that left. Hopefully we have just about everything we need... I look forward to the Babies R Us shipment coming soon... hopefully this week!

Speaking of that, we haven't heard from Cribs To College yet about the crib, and I'm getting pretty anxious about it at this point. The nursery is a disaster, and there's no getting around that until the crib is assembled. I really hope they come this week! Maybe Case will call them tomorrow to follow up. I want to be able to give them the glowing recommendation that I had for them just a few months ago! Don't let me down, people! I guess worst case scenario would be that the kid has to sleep in the Pack N Play for a bit until the crib arrives. Could be worse.

Alright, I'm done now. We have our 2nd Prepared Childbirth class today, so I'm going to attempt to go back to sleep this morning before I have to really get around and start the day. Let's hope the Trifecta will allow it!

-Ash

No comments: