Thursday, January 13, 2011

4 Quick Things...

1) Keaton pulled himself up from sitting to standing today while in his Pack N Play! And better yet, I got it on video!! I'll post it sometime soon. :-D

2) For the 2nd time this week, someone thought Keaton was a girl. Awkward! Maybe it's the long eyelashes? Who knows. Annoying, though! I've heard people say he was a 'pretty boy'... this is a new one.

3) Keaton slept really well last night- he woke up around 10:30ish and ate (which was strange) but then slept until 5. He stayed awake for a little over an hour, and then didn't wake up again until almost 9! We had to skip walking at the mall today because of it, but I'm always glad when he gets extra sleep!

4) I almost got side-swiped by a cop today! He was in the right lane and started drifting into my lane. For a second I thought, "Do I honk at a cop?" but luckily he realized what he was doing and nodded at me to apologize. Again, awkward!

And now you're up to date.

-Ash

No comments: