Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goals

A few goals for myself for 2011:

  • Eat better and take better care of myself. This includes cooking more, planning meals better, and getting regular exercise so I can keep up with my kid and actually have energy. I need to also keep up with appointments to the doctor and dentist for all three of us.
  • Be more responsible. I have needed to do this for a long time, but it occurred to me recently that now that I have a kid, I need to stop acting like one. Spending time on Facebook and doing things that are really not as important take up way too much of my time right now, and I need to set a good example for Keaton so he can become a responsible adult someday. I just need to get there before he does. ;)
  • I would really like to have straight teeth by the time I'm 30, or at least be on my way there. I haven't been to the orthodontist since middle school, so who knows what I'm in store for- but I would love to finally do it since my teeth have bugged me for so long. 
  • If possible, I would like to go back to school this year. I need to get to a point where I'm comfortable leaving Keaton with someone else, but it will be good for both of us, I think. It will also allow me to try and balance things a little better at home, because time management will be key.
That is probably enough for now. I just thought it would be better to make a list so I could reference it later and hopefully stick to it. Feel free to hold me accountable. ;)

-Ash

No comments: