Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pointing and Pictures

30 Day Photo Challenge, Day 8: A photo of something I enjoy doing


I think this one may be obvious, but for those of you wondering... I like to take pictures!! Anyone who has ever visited my Flickr site should know this. Heck, anyone who has ever met me should know it, too. I love hiding behind the camera. I still have a ton to learn, and I have some trouble keeping the technical details straight sometimes, but it is definitely one of my passions in life. I look forward to continuing my education in photography, and maybe someday start my own business. Who knows?

Not in much of a writing mood tonight, I wonder what's wrong with me! It was just a typical Tuesday. The highlight of today was Keaton (as it tends to be)... he is pointing at everything now! I can ask him where things are and he'll point his cute little finger in their direction... most of the time. (He sometimes gives up and just points at whatever he thinks looks interesting.) He can point to all the owls in his room. He points at the clock and the light all the time now. He can show me where different animals are on his crib sheets, different pictures in books, and even where my belly button is! This stage is too much fun!

Tomorrow is Swimming Day- hopefully our instructor is back because Keaton always seems to learn a lot with her. Other than that, we don't have much planned for the day. Guess that's about all for tonight!

-Ash

No comments: