Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 3/Weird start

Day 3: A Photo that makes you happy. (I have to pick just one?!)
This picture makes me smile every time I see it, so I think it qualifies... but there are so many more I could add to this category! If you look at the picture at the top of my blog, that qualifies, too. And if you go on my Flickr website... well, there are about 10,000 and counting, and a ton of them qualify. So I think I've got this category covered.

Today started out pretty strange. After Keaton woke up around 5 to eat, he fell back to sleep, and so did I. I set my alarm to get up so we could go mall walking. Next thing I know, it's 7:30, and we are both still in our pajamas and are supposed to be at the mall in 30 minutes. I rushed around the house, and by the time I got us both in the car, it was 8:15. Then I couldn't find my keys. I found them (in my coat pocket) and then backed out of the driveway- and into our trash can. I guess I forgot to take my anti-idiot pill this morning!

Luckily the afternoon went better. After 3.5 hours at the mall, walking and shopping, I came home and Keaton took about an hour nap. Case came home around 5, and I made Peachy Sausage Bake for dinner. Other than that, just a typical cold evening in Chicago. I don't think we're going to leave the house tomorrow if we don't have to, because the high is supposed to be 9. The HIGH. 9. I need to move to a warmer place. Galapagos Islands, anyone?

-Ash

No comments: