Saturday, January 29, 2011

Me again...

Okay, so much for 'not blogging' this weekend... LOL... a few things before I hit the hay...

  1. Keaton has enough hair now (finally) that Casey gave him a tiny mohawk during lunch today... here is the result!
  2. Keaton enjoys laughing when others laugh now. We were visiting friends and having a funny conversation, and Keaton just joined in laughing like he got what was so funny. LOVE it!
  3. Tonight he tried beef, shrimp, and tofu, and liked it all. Yay!
  4. He figured out how to stand up in his crib today, and now he won't stop. I had to go in twice this evening to lay him back down after he was supposed to be asleep. I will probably regret saying this, but it was kind of funny to walk into his room and see his little head peeking over the crib. He gets so excited about his accomplishments, too! What am I in for now? I guess we'll find out! 
  5. He started dancing and bobbing his head when our 5 year old friend Vivian was playing piano... haha!
  6. He is really remembering a ton of things this week! I can show him something, wait a few minutes, and then quiz him on it and he will point to it. He also says Hi all the time now. Have I mentioned how much I enjoy this stage?
I think that's all for today. And maybe this weekend. I just can't blog enough lately because he's doing so many things, I don't want to forget anything!! (Did I mention tooth #7 came in last week? We now have 5 on top, 2 on bottom.. and working on a bunch more.) Until next time...

-Ash

No comments: