Monday, January 17, 2011

Old Habits Die Hard

There are some really bad habits I have gotten into- especially with the arrival of winter- that I need to try and overcome, like:
  1. Napping. I normally try to in the morning if Keaton goes back to sleep, but lately I've done it in the afternoon, too. And you may think that it would have an effect on my sleep at night, [see last night's post] but it actually doesn't. I have a hard time falling asleep no matter when or where... but I LOVE to sleep!! I just need need to get a better handle on how often I do it!
  2. Eating too much sugar. This has always been a problem for me. I still curse Oreos for leaving their chocolatey cookie remnants in your teeth as evidence, because I remember getting busted eating them as a kid and I lied through my chocolate-spotted teeth that I hadn't had any of them. Doh!! My sweet tooth is ridiculous, and probably has one of those big, silver fillings in it.
  3. Checking Facebook too much. It is so freaking addictive. I love reading people's status updates, looking at pictures, and getting feedback on my own. I think maybe that's one thing I do really enjoy about Facebook- the feedback. My biggest affinity to FB is that it helps me keep in touch with people... in the laziest, most self-indulgent way. I don't judge people that are on it a lot, because I am right there with them!
These are probably the worst right now. I don't necessarily have a plan on how to change them yet, but I thought writing them down would be a good start. :)

-Ash

No comments: