Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 5/Numb

30 Day Photo Challenge, Day 5: A photo that makes me laugh:

Jennifer and I

I call this one "Saftey first, spell-check second". It was taken at a construction site in Columbia, SC when we lived there. I still cannot believe someone printed this without knowing that it was spelled wrong! Hahahaa...

So going through 3 hours of pushing during labor really puts things into perspective. Take this morning, for example... I had to get 4 fillings. I thought it was only going to be two, but I was wrong. My mouth is still numb with Novocaine... so glad that's over. I look forward to getting feeling back in my face so I can eat some lunch eventually! Anyway, labor really puts other pain to shame!

I've got a very cuddly little man today. Whenever I put him down, he crawls up to me and needs to be in my lap. Maybe he knows the morning I had and wants to give support, I dunno! It's cute, but tough when I have to use the bathroom or something because he gets upset when I put him down. Not sure why he's like that today, but hopefully he'll want to do the same with Casey when he gets home from work (yes, on a Saturday... poor guy) so I can take some ibuprofen and a nap.

More later!

-Ash

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love your 30 day photo nightly blog challenge idea! I'm excited to see all of the photos you'll dig up and love hearing more about Mr K. :)